Piston Power SHP (Syn) 10W-40 is an advanced high performance diesel engine oil which uses multifunctional additive technology in fully synthetic base oils that enhance the activity of the oil resulting in maintenance saving long drain performance coupled with excellent protection against soot induced wear, piston and engine deposits and fuel economy capability.
- Current and recent model high-speed, four stroke diesel engines ( turbocharged or naturally aspirated ) in the road transport, construction industries and agricultural plant, burning high or low sulphur diesel.
- It is effective in engines designed to meet the latest European and American exhaust emission standards
- SHP ( Syn) 10W-40 meets the long oil drain requirements of leading engine makers such as Mercedes-Benz, MAN, DAF, Volvo and others to allow operators to optimize maintenance scheduling and maximize equipment availability without compromising durability. Excellent performance with extended oil drain intervals on low immission engines.
- SHP(Syn) 10W-40 use advanced additive technology for high levels of piston cleanliness essential for long engine life.
- SHP(Syn) 10W-40 meets the demanding wear protection of many European, American and Japanese engines, controlling bore polish and valve train wear thus maximising engine life.
- SHP(Syn) 10W-40 can save money in fuel consumption compared to high viscosity grades.
PP SHP(Syn) 10W-40 oil is recommended for use where the following specifications apply:
- API CI-4
- ACEA E7-08 and E4-08
- Scania LDF-2
- MB 228.5
- Volvo VDS-3
- MAN M 3277
- Renault Trucks RLD-2
- MTU Category 3
- Cummins CES 20078
- MACK EO-M Plus
- Allison C-4
- Deutz DQC-III-05
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-40|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||98|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||14.4|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||224|
|Sulphated Ash||% mass||1.42|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.863|