Piston Power, established in 1998, is an independent manufacturer of a wide range of high quality lubricants with automotive, agricultural and industrial applications. Piston Power enjoys Level 1 BEE status and has established itself in the market with many high profile companies, municipalities and provincial & government departments on its client database
Piston Power products are blended at our ISO listed plant located at 316 Balfour Road in Jacobs (Durban). The plant has the following modern facilities:
- Blending capacity of 20 - 25 tons per day
- Heating by external heat exchangers
- Direct filling into vessels
- Measurement by load cells complemented by calibrated site glass gauges
- Dedicated family group blending
- Mixing externally via pump circulation
- Positive displacement dual speed pumps
All Piston Power products are blended with internationally approved additives and virgin base oils. The products meet international standards such as API, SAE, ACEA and also original engine manufacturers’ (OEM) specifications. Batch tests are conducted at our in-house laboratory to ensure consistently high quality of our entire product range. All operating procedures and documentation conform to ISO standards.
The product recommendations are also of necessity in general terms and should not be construed as a recommendation to use a product that is in conflict with that preferred by a particular equipment manufacturer.