SynPower C3DS 5W-30 has been formulated to meet the demanding requirements of high performance engines which comply to Euro 4,5 or 6 standards.
- Recommended for the latest General Motors gasoline and diesel engines requiring the Dexos 2 performance specification.
- Suitable for newer passenger cars gasoline and diesel engines with DPF, especially for Opel, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Volkswagen.
- Low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphue helps protects exhaust gas after treatment systems such as DPF and catalytic converters.
- Excellent wear protection even under permament load and maximum power output.
- Inhibits deposits in engines and turbochargers, resulting in excellent operational reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction effectively contribute towards easy cold starts and reducing fuel consumption.
- Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil change interval.
SynPower C3DS 5W-30 satisfies the requirements of the following standards and specifications:
- API SN *
- ACEA C2/C3-16
- GM Dexos ™ 2
- MB 229.31/51/52
- VW 502 00/505 01
- BMW LL-04
* API Licensed – License no.2415
|SAE Viscosity Grade||5W-30|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||70.8|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||12.1|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||221|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.849|