Piston Power Superglide oils are high performance slideway lubricants, blended using highly refined, high viscosity index, mineral base oils and selected additives which include extreme pressure properties.
- Suitable for use in horizontal and vertical slideway lubrication mechanisms
- All machine tools including bearing and gearboxes and hydraulics.
- Lower energy costs due to low coefficient of friction.
- Higher work quality achieved by resistence to stick-slip ensuring accurate and repeatable positioning.
- Compatible with both metal and plastic materials.
- Protects metal surfaces against staining.
- Filters in supply system remain unblocked and flow rates do not deteriorate with time.
Piston Power Superglide oils meet the following performance specification:
- Cincinnati Milacron P47, P50 and P53
- GM LS-2
|ISO Viscosity Grade||32||68||220|
@ 40C cSt
|Pour Point, C
|Density @ 20C kg/l
|Flash Point C
(Pensky-Martens Closed Cup)