Piston Power Super Outboard TC-W3 is a high performance outboard engine oil for lubrication of water-cooled, two-stroke, outboard engines. It is designed for engines requiring NMMA TC-W3 performance oils.
- Water-cooled two-stroke, marine, outboard engines, lubricated using an oil injection system or as an oil/gasoline premix (up to 100:1).
- Air-cooled, two-stroke engines where API TD or NMMA certified oils are specified.
- Highly refined mineral oils and ash less dispersant/detergent additive provide superior piston cleanliness and protection against ring sticking by minimising deposit formation.
- Minimises fouling of exhaust ports and keeps spark plugs and other engine components free from deposits.
- High miscibility/fluidity characteristics ensures easy mixing with fuel and excellent flow in lube injection systems
- Plugging of oil filter screens in oil injection systems does not occur, as the oil does not form a gel or precipitate in the presence of water.
- he oil is dyed blue to assist in identification of fuel/oil mixtures.
Piston Power Super Outboard TC-W3 meets the requirements of the following performance specification:
- NMMA TC-W3
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||42.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||6.9|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||65|
|Sulphated Ash||% mass||<0.01|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.876|