Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 is a fully synthetic, low SAPS high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet current European requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
Suitable for the following engines which are lubricated either by autolube systems or petrol/oil mixtures:
- Air-cooled two-stroke chainsaw engines operating in harsh South African environment.
- Air-cooled, two-stroke portable power equipment.
- Air-cooled, two-stroke motorcycle, moped and scooter engines.
- Suitable for lawnmower engines.
Note : It can be used at a fuel-to-oil ratio of up to 50:1
- Highly refined mineral oils and low ash dispersant/detergent additive provide superior piston cleanliness and protection against ring sticking by minimising deposit formation.
- Minimises fouling of exhaust ports and keeps spark plugs and other engine components free from deposits.
- The oil has been pre-diluted with a special solvent for easy dispersion when added to the fuel.
Piston Power Super 2T meets the following performance specification:
- API TC
- JASO FC
- Global GC
- 6 X 5L
- 20 X 500 ml
@ 40°C cSt
|Pour Point °C
|Flash Point °C
(PMCC), (ASTM D93)
|Sulphated Ash % mass
|Density @ 15°C kg/l