Piston Power SHP (CI-4+) 15W-40 is an advanced high performance diesel engine oil which meets the severe lubrication reqiirements of European , US and Japanese heavy duty, high speed turbo-charged diesel engines. It is formulated to provide a higher level of protection against soot-related viscosity increase and viscosity loss
due to shear in diesel engines.
- Current and recent model high-speed, four stroke diesel engines ( turbocharged or naturally aspirated ) in the road transport, off road vehicles, construction industries and agricultural plant, burning high or low sulphur diesel.
- It is effective in engines designed to meet the latest European and American exhaust emission standards.
- By meeting the API SL specification it is also suitable for use in naturally aspirated and turo-charged gasoline four stroke engines.
- Exceeds all major American, European and Japanese OEM and industry specifications
- Excellent performance with extended oil drain intervals on low immission engines.
- Combination of detergent and dispersant additives maintains power output by providing excellentcontrol over ring and ring groove deposits which can effect engine operation. Multigrade viscosity allows for maximum lubricity in all areas of the engine.
- High oxidation stability, effective control over high temperature piston deposits, wear, corrosion, foaming and soot accumulation.
- Superior deaeration and anti foam characteristics for accurate operation of hydraulically actuated fuel injection system.
PP SHP (CI-4 Plus) 15W-40 oil is recommended for use where the following specifications apply:
- API CI-4 Plus/SL *
- ACEA E7(E5)/A3/B3/B4
- MB-Approval 228.3
- GLOBAL DHD-1
- JASO DH-1
- Volvo VDS-3
- MAN M 3275
- Renault Trucks RLD/RLD-2
- MTU/DDC Type 2
- Cummins CES 20071/72/76/77/78
- MACK EO-M Plus
- Caterpillar ECF-1
- Allison C-4
- Deutz DQC-III-05
* API Licensed – License no.2415
|SAE Viscosity Grade||15W-40|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||100|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||14.5|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||207|
|Sulphated Ash||% mass||1.5|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.885|