Piston Power RDO oils are quality rockdrill and pneumatic tool lubricants which is formulated from highly refined mineral oils, EP with corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidants and other additives.
Piston Power RDO oils meet the lubrication requirements of :
- All percussion type pneumatic tools operating under wet and dry conditions.
- Rockdrills operating under harsh conditions.
- Concrete and pavement breakers (jackhammers)
- Tampers, Rammers, chipping and riveting hammers.
- Centralised lubricators of large crawler mounted drill rigs.
- Special EP and high film strength additive which withstand shock loads under boundary lubrication conditions.
- Provide high level of corrosion protection even under the severe water wash conditions found in rockdrill applications.
- Low pour point ensures that all tools remain free from oil deposits in areas cooled by rapid expansion of air.
Piston Power RDO oils meet the following specifications:
- Din 51517 Part 3 type CLP oils
|ISO Viscosity Grade||100||150||220|
@ 40C cSt
|Flash Point C
(Pensky-Martens Closed Cup)
|Pour Point C