Piston Power HTO are high viscosity index, paraffinic based, premium performance oil intended for use in both open and closed heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
- Open systems operating at temperatures up to 200C.
- Closed systems operating at bulk oil temperaturee up to 320C.
NOTE : The maximum film temperature on the heater surface should not exceed 340C for long trouble free service in closed systems.
- Good oxidation and thermal stability over a wide temperature range minimises deposit formation and thus extends oil life.
- Low viscosity and efficient heat transfer properties enable easy circulation and efficient transfer of heat.
- Low temperature flow characteristics allow prompt circulation.
- Low vapour pressure at elevated temperatures minimises evaporation, vapour lock and pump cavitation.
- Flexitank (1000L)
|ISO Viscosity Grade||22||32||100|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||20||32||100|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||4.05||5.4||11.1|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||209||212||251|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.858||0.870||0.886|