Piston Power HDS oils are quality engine oils formulated to provide lubrication of automotive naturally-aspirated diesel engines, turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and petrol engines.
- Naturally-aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke, heavy-duty diesel engines in the road transport and construction industries and agricultural plant.
- Lubrication of petrol-engined vehicles in mixed fleets.
- SAE 10W is for use in hydraulic systems of most mobile plants.
- Good oxidation resistance
Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at high operating temperatures, resulting in cleaner engines, maximum power output and extended engine life
- Good engine protection
Effectively contributes towards lowering engine wear between overhauls
- Good starting performance at low ambient temperatures
The multigrade viscosity grade provides excellent lubrication at low starting temperatures, reducing wear and extending battery life
Piston Power HDS oils satisfy the requirements of the following specifications:
- API SF/CD/CF
- 20 X 500ml (SAE 30 and 40 only)
- 6 X 5L (SAE 30 and 40 only)
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W||30||40||50|
@ 100C cSt
|Sulphated Ash % mass
|Flash Point C
|Pour Point C
Note: SAE 10W should not be used as an engine oil