Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 is a fully synthetic, low SAPS high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet current European requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro V and VI engines, especially where Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are fitted.
- Current and recent model high-speed, four stroke diesel engines ( turbocharged or naturally aspirated ) burning low sulphur diesel fuel.
- Diesel engines meeting Euro IV, V and VIemmission requirements with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective Catayytic Reduction (SCR) and/or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (RGR) emission control technologies.
- Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 meets the long oil drain requirements of leading engine makers such as Mercedes-Benz, MAN, DAF, Volvo and others to allow operators to optimize maintenance scheduling and maximize equipment availability without compromising durability.
- Low ash formulation helps control blocking off or poisoning of exhaust after treatment devices, helping to maintain vehicle emission compliance and engine fuel efficiency.
- Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 uses advanced additive technology for high levels of piston cleanliness essential for long engine life.
- Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 meets the demanding wear protection of many European, American and Japanese engines, controlling bore polish and valve train wear thus maximising engine life.
- Piston Power EcoSyn 10W-40 can save money in fuel consumption compared to high viscosity grades.
PP EcoSyn 10W-40 oil is recommended for use where the following specifications apply:
- ACEA E6/E9/E7-16
- API CI-4
- MB 228.51
- MAN M 3277, M3271-1
- Volvo VDS-3
- Renault Trucks RLD-2
- MTU 3.1
- DAF – Meet Requirements
- Cummins CES 20076/77
- MACK EO-N
- Deutz DQC-IVI-10LA, DQC TTCD
- JASO DH-2
|SAE Viscosity Grade||10W-40|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||97|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||14.4|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||224|
|Sulphated Ash||% mass||0.96|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.856|