Piston Power ATF-3H is a premium quality automatic transmission fluid based on high viscosity index mineral oils and carefully selected additives. It is blended to meet the stringent requirements of leading automotive transmission manufacturers.
- Automatic transmissions
Suitable for the lubrication of automatic transmissions of passenger cars, commercial road vehicles and some off-highway equipment.
- Power Steering and Hydraulic systems
Suitable for use in power steering units, hydraulic systems of some vehicle and earth-moving equipment.
- Manual gearboxes and front wheel drives
Meets the requirements of some manual gearboxes and front wheel drive units, of certain passenger vehicles.
- Friction modified
Provides consistent, reliable, smooth and trouble free operation of automotive transmission systems.
- Exceptionally high oxidation resistance
Resistant to oil degradation and keeps automatic transmissions clean.
- Excellent shear-stability
A special 'VI' improver minimises the changes in viscosity with operating temperature.
- Dependable anti-wear and gear protection
Long component life
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- General Motors DEXRON® 3H/3G
- General Motors DEXRON® 2D
- Allison C-4
- Cat TO-2
- MB 236.1 and MB 236.5
- MAN 339 Type Z-1 and Type V-1
- Voith 55.6335
- Ford MERCON®
- ZF TE-ML -02F, -03D, -04D, -14A and -17C
- ZF TE-ML -09 and -11B
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||35.4|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||7.23|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||196|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.865|