Premium ashless, antiwear hydraulic oils , blended using high quality base oils and additives, to meet the requirements of most hydraulic systems. Hydraulic Power MF oils are designed for use in manufacturing and highly sensitive applications that require hydraulic oils containing no metals.
Hydraulic Power MF meets all the major hydraulic oil specification with the absence of zinc and calcium.
They are suitable for :
- High and low pressure hydraulic systems for industrial and mobile applications.
- Gear and Vane pumps where high anti-wear protection is necessary
- High speed piston pumps which are sensitive to conventional high-zinc technology (Yellow metal corrosion)
- Universal application
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability to allow use at operating temperatures of up to 110*C. Oxidation results in the formation of sludge and acidic products. A standard test of oxidation properties is ASTM D943 “Oxidation Characteristics of Inhibited Mineral oil”, where a typical life of 4500 hours was obtained on the ISO 32 grade under severe conditions
- Hydraulic oil can cause filter blocking by deposits formed through contamination including water etc. Tests show that Hydraulic Power MF oils have excellent filterability, even when contaminated with water and other system degradation materials.
- Sustained performance in the presence of water. The additive system used in Hydraulic Power MF oils was one of the first products to gain Denison-HFapproval based on Denison T6H20C hybrid pump test. To pass this demanding pump test, good filterability and the protection of yellow metals in the presence of water are key requirements.
- Excellent rust protection. Excellent performance has been proven involving such metals as silver, copper, phosphor bronze, aluminium bronze, brass, magnesium, aluminium, zinc, cadmium-plated steel and steel. Hydraulic Power MF oils show a marked improvement with regard to phosphor bronze and silver over conventional anti-wear hydraulic oils in general.
- Possess good water shedding properties so that accumulated waterfrom condensation can readily be drained from the system reservoir on shutdowm.
- Hydraulic Power MF oils are free from excessive foaming tendencies and are capable of releasing air readily in order to avoid cavitation effects and increased compressibility.
- Insensitive to contamination by other hydraulic oils
Hydraulic Power MF Oils meet the following performance specifications:
- Hagglunds Dennison HF-0 , HF-1, HF-2
- Vickers M-2950-S (Mobile equipment)
- Vickers I-286-S3 (Industrial equipment)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- General Motors LS-2
- DIN 51524 Part I and II
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90 220
- ISO 1158 Categories HH, HL HM, HR
- AFNOR Dry Filteration (NF E 48-690)
- AFNOR Wet Filteration (NF E 48-691)
|ISO Viscosity Grade||10||32||46||68|
|ISO Oil Type||HM||HM||HM||HM|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||10||32||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||2.75||5.4||6.8||8.6|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||136||209||221||227|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.873||0.870||0.875||0.880|