High performance antiwear hydraulic oils , blended using high quality base oils and additives, to a very high viscosity index for use in hydraulic systems operating at low and widely varying temperatures.
- Outdoor plants subjected to very cold startup conditions and high temperature continuous running..
- Machine tool hydraulic systems and marine equipment.
- Fork lift operating in and out of cold stores and brick kilns
- Shear stable multi-viscosity characteristics reduce the risk of breakdown in high pressure/high load systems which operate over a wide temperature range.
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
- Outstanding anti-wear performance
- Low filter blocking tendencies
- Sustained performance in the presence of water
- Excellent rust protection
- Good water separation
- Insensitive to contamination by other hydraulic oils
Hydraulic Power Oils meet the following performance specifications:
- Dennison HF-0 , HF-1 and HF-2
- Eaton (Vickers) M-2950-S
- Eaton (Vickers) I-286-S
- Bosch Rexroth 90220
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- DIN 51524 Part III Type HVLP
- ISO 11158 HV Type
- ASTM 6158-05 (HV)
|ISO Viscosity Grade||15||22||32||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||15||22||32||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||3.83||4.93||6.51||8.4||11.4|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||190||195||195||208||216|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.861||0.864||0.868||0.870||0.877|