Piston Power Grease WB (HT) grease is a multipurpose EP automotive wheel bearing and chassis grease containing a lithium complex thickener, extreme pressure additives, and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Suitable for use in the following applications:
- Automotive wheel bearings
- Chassis lubrication
- Construction equipment
- Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial equipment
Operating Temperature range
- -20°C to 150°C in continuous service
- Maximum temperature for short term is 220°C
- Longer grease life : High dropping point minimises leakage from bearings at elevated temperatures and excellent oxidation resistance ensures longer grease life.
- Lessens maintenance costs. Effective EP additive protects against component wears under high load conditions.
- Reduces downtime. Excellent oxidation resistance ensures longer grease life.
- Excellent resistance to water-wash out. This ensures that bearings operating in wet conditions are protected against breakdown due to rust.
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- SANS 1851 : 2008
|Thickener||Li Complex||Li Complex|
|Colour||Reddish Brown||Reddish Brown|
|Worked Penetration @ 25°C||0.1mm||280||235|
|Timken OK Load||Kg||30||30|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm2 /s||165||165|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm2 /s||15.5||15.5|