Piston Power Grease MF (EP) is a multi-functional, lithium soap base grease containing extreme pressure additives, and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Suitable for use in the following applications:
- Construction equipment
- Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial equipment
Grease MP (EP) can be used to lubricate the following components:
- Wheel bearings
- Water pumps
- Motor bearings
- Plain and rolling element bearings
- Chassis grease points
- Operating temperature range of -30C to +120C.
- Lessens maintenance costs. Effective EP additive protects against component wears under high load conditions.
- Reduces downtime. Excellent oxidation resistance ensures longer grease life.
- Rationalisation of grease types. Multi-functional capability allows use in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications and eliminating product misapplication.
- Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow characteristics for grease pump application systems.
- Excellent resistance to water wash out. This ensures that bearings operating in wet conditions are protected against breakdown due to rust.
- 15 kg
- 50 kg
- 180 kg
|Worked Penetration @ 25°C .1mm
|Dropping Point °C
|Timken OK Load kg
|Base Oil KV mm2 /s at 40°C