Piston Power Grease EP (MS) 2 is a multi-functional, lithium soap base grease containing extreme pressure additives and 3% molybdenum disulphide.
Suitable for use in the following applications:
- Construction equipment
- Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial equipment
Grease EP (MS) 2 can be used to lubricate the following components:
- Ball Joints and kingpins
- Constant velocity joints
- 5th wheel
- Chassis shackle pins
- Operating temperature range of -30C to +130C.
- Lessens maintenance costs. Effective EP additive protects against component wears under high load conditions.
- Reduces downtime. Excellent oxidation resistance ensures longer grease life.
- Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow characteristics for grease pump application systems.
- Excellent resistance to water wash out. This ensures that bearings operating in wet conditions are protected against breakdown due to rust.
|Worked Penetration @ 25°C||0.1mm||280|
|Timken OK Load||Kg||20|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm2 /s||165|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm2 /s||16|