Gear Power EP 75W-90 is a fully symthetic automotive axle oil containing multifunctional additives for use over a wide temperature range and under extended drain intervals.
- Heavy duty axles especially thos working under very heavy load and .under severe operating conditions.
- Also recommended for non synchronised transmissions where mineral and synthetic gear oils are recommended.
- It is suitable for use in applications with higher operating temperatures than is possible when using mineral gear oils.
- Good anti-wear, anti-rust characteristics and oxidation stability and extended drain interval helps to reduce maintenance and offers increased system performance, protection and uptime.
- High viscosity index enables minimum variation in oil viscosity with changes in ambient and operating temperature.
PP EcoSyn 10W-40 oil is recommended for use where the following specifications apply:
- API GL-5
- MB 235.6
- ZF TE ML 05/07/08
- MAN 342 M1 and M2
- Volvo 1273.10
|SAE Viscosity Grade||75W-90|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||98|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C||cSt||15.0|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||C||205|
|Density @ 20C||kg/l||0.863|