Brake Power is a heavy duty, glycol based, brake and clutch fluid exceeding the South African government mandatory requirements and also the United States Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard requirement for DOT 4 brake fluid.
- It is suitable for use in all disc and drum brake systems, which require SAE J1703 or DOT 4 type brake fluids.
- Suitable for all heavy-duty disc and drum brake systems.
- It is also suitable for use in hydraulic clutch release systems.
- Its high resistance to water absorption minimises the lowering of the boiling point, thus providing an extra safety margin.
- Low volatility minimises vapour formation over a wide temperature range, ensuring good braking performance and providing an additional margin of safety against vapour lock.
- Compatible with all metallic, plastic and elastomer components, providing corrosion protection and lubrication throughout the brake/clutch systems.
Exceed the following requirements:
- SA Government Mandatory Requirements.
- SAE J1703
- ISO 4925
- US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No.116 for DOT 4 brake fluids.
|Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point °C
Wet Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Pt. °C
|Kinematic Viscosity mm2/s